Friday, September 24, 2010

Pumpkins...Pumpkins...Pumpkins!!!!


Our next sale is approaching quickly  (Sunday, September 26th)
They always find some really neat pumpkins to add to the fall sale.  The whole shop is really decorated for the season.  The dealers have found some really awesome items. 

I have just gotten back from Colorado visiting my grandkids (my daughter's daughters).  It was ninety almost every day so coming back to 60's was mind boggling.  I really am ready for fall but maybe not so fast!!

I need to go on a buying trip soon and time seems to be flying by more than usual.  Between football, Halloween and just getting yard and all the toys ready for another winter season .....hmmmm  Help!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I had a typo...Thanks for stopping by my blog. Im glad i found you. Your blog is really coming along,

    Dianne
    Kitsch N Stuff

    ReplyDelete