Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sometimes we just need to know our limits

My old gal (she is now 12) knows her limits.  They are set by that glass door where she has been sitting for hours lately.  She can't go any further than that glass door BUT she continues to watch all those squirrels busy getting ready for winter.  And BOY have they been busy lately.  I'm just hoping that isn't a sign of a hard winter. 

I, on the other hand, apparently need to learn from her.  I just can't sit still for very long.  As I mentioned earlier, we just got back from Colorado.  Now that our sale is over at the Mart we are off to Wisconsin!!
Hopefully I will have time to travel the area a little bit and see if I can find some treasures that I can share at the Mart....and of course with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment