Thursday, January 19, 2012

Our Newest Dealer and Upcycling


"Upcycling" is what Amy does and creates some amazing items as displayed in her booth.  She is a new dealer at the shop.  And I loved searching thru her booth several weeks ago.  She had the neatest table and chair set......unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me at the time.  Guess what!!  Apparently a whole lot of folks liked what she had out and many of the items were sold by the time I got back with my camera, including the table and chairs!!

Nice Problem, right?!
At any rate here are just a sampling of what Amy does with her recycled or upcycled finds.




I asked Amy where she finds her materials and no surprise she said just about anywhere.  Garage Sales, second hand stores, auctions,  estate sales (sound familiar?).  Amy said she got started when she was just a kid picking up what someone threw away as trash that she thought was a treasure waiting to be made.  She said that she often visits such sites as Etsy and Summer Set Studio Magazines for inspirations.

These purses are something that my Grand Daughters would just love.  Better hurry by if you are interested!!!  Be sure to check her booth out.  It really is fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment